1. How do you feel about pants?
On a seasonal and situational basis, I am a fan of pants. Further, my pet peeve is when people think outdated, or ill fitting "slacks" or "khakis" are more appropriate than stylish jeans.
2. What was the last movie you saw in a theatre?
"Frozen" with my family. We rarely get to go to a theatre, so this was special. It was cold outside, and it is a holiday tradition for us so it was a wonderful time. I highly recommend the movie to anyone. Great music, effects, and message.
3. Where are your car keys?
In my right vest pocket. I'm in a meeting and it's not warm in this room.
4. What time is it?
11:22AM Pacific Time
5. What’s the last tweet you favorited?
Moss Pike @mosspike
+1 #Google #eduGeek RT @msvalois: It's official. #google has changed my life! Amazingness! I am in love. #gafesummit
6. Outside of your immediate family, which relative do you like to spend time with?
My in-laws. Seriously, they are incredible people. I'm very blessed in this area.
7. Have you ever been to Saskatchewan?
No, but I've been to several Canadian cities, most memorable being band/music competition trips when I was in high school.
8. How long did it take you to walk to school as a kid?
10-20 minutes depending on how distracted we got.
9. Besides you, blogger should I be paying attention to?
You probably already are, but I still recommend, without hesitation, @newfirewithin and @edrethink
10. Name one golf course.
Pinehurst Golf Course (Idaho version!)
11. What’s your favorite Seinfeld episode or line?
"You put the balm on? Who told you to put the balm on? I didn't tell you to put the balm on. Why'd you put the balm on?" Dedicated to @ZachSnow #lipbalm